Saturday, November 12, 2011

One Day You Will

Yes. I realize that we're over. I realize you are with someone else. I want you to be happy. I want the best for you even if that isn't me. I see you. Everywhere. You look happy. But I can't help but think every time I see you, when my stomach tightens up, and my mouth goes dry, what if. What if things were different. But here I am, gazing at you from a distance. Acknowledging that happiness. Admiring that smile. And all I can do is wish you the best because someday I will have that same happiness. Someday you'll run into me and see how awesome I am doing without you. It just hurts. Seeing you. Over me. With him. While I have no one. Not even an interest. But I know that my future has great things in store. All I have to do is wait and keep learning. For one day I will.

"You can't have a better tomorrow, if you're still thinking of your yesterday." -unknown

3 comments:

  1. oh ryan! It'll all work out for the best. I promise :)

    love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, it does get easier. One day you just don't think about it, and then you realize at the end of the day that you didn't and it makes you so happy. Til then, just try to distract yourself until you forget. haha seriously sounds unhealthy but it works for me! :) let me know if you ever need anything. ps. i stalk your blog now. cool.

    ReplyDelete

droppin by